1. Valfre is one of my all-time favorite small brands. The shop is chock-full of adorable merchandise — from T-shirts, dresses, journals, key chains, tapestries, AND stickers! This shop just has the grooviest vibe.
2. Muslin Comfort sells the *dreamiest* muslin blankets, comforters, pajamas, and more. Get ready for a cozy and warm winter with these amazing products!
3. Oui the People is a totally radical movement using skincare products to redefine beauty standards. This shop sells sustainable shaving products to keep your body so fresh and so clean, clean.
4. Modern Pets creates lovely products that are both modern in style and highly functional. So if you are like me, and love your pet items to match your modern decor this is the shop for you!
5. Ollie Gray is the coolest shop for expecting and post partum moms. They make innovative maternity wear that are both comfy and inspiring. From bras, shoes, underwear, and lounge wear — the folxs at Ollie Gray have got you covered.
6. Outer will fulfill all your outdoor needs. Stuck in quarantine and need a decor project? Head over to Outer and browse their *laid back* selection of outdoor couches, fireplaces, rugs, and chairs. You won't regret it!
7. Partake is an awesome, and yummy cookie shop. Their products are known for ingredients that are specially made for people with severe food allergies.
8. Open Air Outfitters has all the fresh tie-dye threads you can imagine! Not only are their prints fly, but they look like the perfect attire for a good old night of Netflix and Chill.
9. Felt Up by Amelia makes lovely floral bouquets from felt so you can gift your friends and family flowers that will last forever! Plus you gotta love their clever business name!?!
10. Marley's Monsters is the eco-friendly shop that dreams are made of, and is full of a wide variety of reusable products. My personal favorites include the UNpaper towels that come in so many fun and cute prints. We use these at our house so if a mom of two can live without paper towels, then so can you!
11. Chemo Cozy makes jackets for people in chemotherapy, an amazing venture in my opinion. These jackets come in all colors and sizes so you can keep your loved ones nice and cozy during their treatments.
12. Pastry Made — for bakers so they can make sweet goodies with a personalized rolling pin! They provide top-quality baking and decorating supplies with baking tips and recipes in every package. So get ready to *roll out* some delicious treats this year.
13. Happy Little Folks makes adorable wood toys that are also sustainable. Step up your toy game with these Insta ready pieces. These toys are the definition of form meets function!
14. Native Sol is another one of my all-time favorite Etsy shops. They are always stocked with new handmade creations and vintage finds. From jewelry, dresses, shoes, handbags, and more — you won't regret saving this store.
15. Julia Bo Shoes offers versatile and timeless designs for shoes, boots, and heels. This shop will work with you to create custom personalized shoes to match any and all ensembles in your boudoir.
16. Brumley and Bloom is a shop full of life! Check out their large selection of live greenery so you can *spruce* up your living space and become a full-on plant mom or dad.
17. Stitch Cute makes the most adorable crochet items to keep your little ones' heads nice and toasty this winter season. We ordered the Bluey beanie for my 2-year-old and he is absolutely smitten!
18. A Dose of Pretty creates the most colorful and pretty customized puzzles. Want to treat a kid to a thoughtful learning toy? Look no further than these custom creations made with love and care.
19. Masters 3 Sisters makes fabulous clocks that boast major mid-century vibes plus striking abstract wire sculptures.
20. Stained Glass Paint creates wondrous stain-glassed art. The intricate details are phenomenal and a lot of reviewers are saying their pieces make for a perfect wedding gift.
21. Contrail Camera JAPAN is filled with restored and refurbished vintage Japanese film cameras that any analog-lover will deeply appreciate.
22. Nanabnoam is a totally radical shop that makes handmade screen printed T-shirts and bags. Get your groove on with these funky fresh items.
23. Ruby Sparrow Design is a treasure trove of bespoke handmade delights. You are sure to find something perfect for the wanderlust in your life at this shop.
24. Pierces Country Goods makes warm and comfy crochet kitty hats that are adorable and affordable. Also, check out this dope remote caddy so you will never misplace that pesky remote again!
25. Wild Fancy Design is a totally awesome queer-owned shop that makes all-inclusive enamel pins and jewelry. Get your favorite person something wonderful and sustainable.
26. Rare Books sell rare and antiquarian reads, fine art, historical autographs, and more. Dive into this shop and you are sure to find a rare edition of one of your favorite stories!
27. Outpost Record Shop has hundreds of records from Rock to Country to Disco to Comedy. They also have CDs and cassettes. If you are searching for some cool vintage titles, then you have found the spot!
28. Scribbler is a totally radical monthly subscription box for anyone who loves to write. Get ready to unbox a treasure trove of curated writing gifts from signed books to live chats with editors and literary agents. This is seriously the best idea ever!
29. Novel is a wonderful shop that makes book wallets! These make for a spectacular gift for your favorite bookworm. The wallets come in a variety of titles so head on over and see if they have your favorite read available.
30. And The Pop Box is a super awesome printmaking shop that produces fantastic portraits and works of art. Check out this amazing tribute to the late and great Betty White!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.