21 Beach Houses On Airbnb That'll Inspire You To Book A Trip
Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away, sail away...to these gorgeous beachfront homes. 🏖
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A darling studio cottage in Pismo Beach, California that is sure to help you relax and enjoy some privacy. This picturesque guest house is just steps from Shell Beach and some great restaurants — the perfect ingredients for a quick weekend getaway.
2. A three-bed full home rental by the sea in Coos Bay, Oregon with sweeping windows, so you always feel like you're on the beach. Enjoy a weekend (or week) of solitude at this modern home with a lovely balcony that's just a hop, skip and a jump away from the beach.
3. A room in a cute little Inn in Cambria, California, that's just steps from Moonstone Beach. Windrush Inn reminds me off something straight out of a 1950s romantic movie — it's def where characters played by Doris Day and Rock Hudson would honeymoon.
4. A cozy cottage located in Copalis, Washington, so you can enjoy both the beach and mountains! Check out those wonderful oversized windows that provide tons of natural light. This sweet rental, which is nestled in trees but also right by the beach, provides an awesome environment for curling up with your favorite book!
5. A modern and luxurious oceanfront home in Mendocino, California, that is perched right above the coast, offering sweeping beach views. The property has a rich history and is close to hiking trails such as the Point Cabrillo Light Station, and State Historic Park — and also has a hot tub, if your ideas about relaxation involve more kicking back than walking.
6. A gorgeous two-bedroom guest house nestled in the trees in Ucluelet, British Columbia, with a hot tub and views for days. Saltwood has 83 reviews that are all 5 stars. FIVE stars!
7. A dope oceanfront home in Ensenda, Mexico that even has a rock climbing wall! This is an amazing spot to work remotely while you take in the views of a beautiful beach just 300 feet away!
8. A vintage mid-century modern home just minutes from the beach in Del Mar, California. This home, with its outdoor showers and private courtyard, is perfect for a family or friends who are looking for the most magical beach vacay.
9. A townhouse by the ocean where you can ride horses on the beach in Port Saint Joe, Florida. Yep, horses! 🐴 Enjoy the quiet beachfront that is located along the "Forgotten Coast" — but trust me, you won't be forgetting how amazing your stay here will be!
10. A stylish and newly renovated private beach shack located in Newport Beach, California, just one short block from the beach. You can actually see the ocean from the lovely little patio. Fire up that Weber or take the provided bikes into town and visit the many restaurants the area has to offer.
11. A stunning bayfront condo in Ocean City, Maryland, with a porch that guests can't stop raving about! Escape from your busy life and enjoy a glass of wine (or two) out on that stellar balcony while you take in that glorious sunset. You don't have to twist my arm!
12. A luxe home with the beach just a short stroll away in Amagansett Beach, New York. It's listed as *Airbnb Plus,* and I see the reason why — it's beautifully lit and decorated, and chock-full of amazing amenities. No need to thank me for telling you about it; inviting me to hang out on that gorgeous porch should suffice.
13. A pet-friendly beachfront home in Milton, Delaware, that is perfect for the whole family! Here is another rental I would not mind WFH-ing from, it's beautifully decorated and has easy access to the water, but also has enough space to set yourself up and do some work.
14. An idyllic private beach house just minutes from the beach in Montauk, New York. This home looks like every writer's dream, or at least this writer's dreams. I would love to just set up my laptop and click-clack away amongst those breathtaking views.
15. A sweet little tiny home in Malibu, California that's already in my saved list titled *ultimate beach stays!* While this rental is a two-minute drive from the beach, you can still enjoy the solitude of the mountains with a killer view from your bed. Be sure to enjoy some wine and cheese out on that balcony!
16. A colorful beach villa surrounded by crystal clear waters on Andros Island in The Bahamas! Feel like a true local and eat some great meals when you book this rental. The owner even offers private fishing trips!
17. A sweet little two-story cottage that's just one block away from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It's time to get cozy in this adorable vacation home that is close to all kinds of fun!
18. A beautifully remodeled home in Waianae, Hawaii, located just a short walk from the beach. And when you are not at the beach, you can enjoy all the amenities the home has to offer, like a BBQ and grassy lawns for the kids to run around on.
19. A perfect beachfront cabin with access to your very own pier in Rockport, Texas. This rental is every fishing enthusiast's dream! Appropriately named Flounder Flats, this cabin is simply the best *catch of the day!*
20. A soothing beachfront haven you'll never ever want to leave in Riverhead, New York. Relish this rental's chic style, only steps from the secluded shores of Long Island.
21. A cute beach hut tucked away in Kealakekua Bay, Hawaii. This home is filled with Balinese decor and vintage surf boards that will make you want to ride those waves!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.