1. You realize that you're saying goodbye not just to college but to everyone.
2. You get teary-eyed just by thinking you may not see them in months or years.
3. Everyone is moving to New York.
4. Thus, you're suddenly friendless.
5. You though eating ramen is something only students do on a regular basis.
6. No way a fresh graduate can afford this steep apartment rent.
7. It's so tempting to go back to your hometown and live with your parents.
8. Moving into a new city/town is just like the first day of high school.
9. Your resume is so petty, you wouldn't even hire yourself.
10. The only job you can get is an internship.
11. They all want is someone with work experience.
12. Apparently, maturity doesn't magically happen after graduation.
13. You realize you're not exactly sure what to do with your major.
14. You end up wishing you took a different major.
15. Backpacking across the world is always on the back of your mind.
16. You don't know how to meet new people.
17. You're probably not going to make new friends anytime soon.
18. There's a new bunch of real world fears every day.
19. You realize you have no idea how to file taxes.
20. You have no idea what you're supposed to do next.
21. It scares you how your classmates seem to have it all figured out.
22. Unemployment seems like the only thing in your future right now.
23. You spent four years worrying about graduation and not a single thought for what comes after.
24. Then you realize that the only way to grow is to go out and gain experiences.
25. The future looks so bleak, but in no way will you give up!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!