1. Getting accepted.
2. When reality finally hits you.
3. You receive your student loan and have more money than you could ever dream of.
4. Looking at your bank account after paying tuition fee.
5. You start spending all your vacation time in Iceland. No, not the beautiful land of hot springs and geysers…
6. You’ll notice 2nd and 3rd-year students lurking around freshers fayre for the free food.
7. Before you know it you’ll be at the end of the year with exams and deadlines coming up.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!