1. About five months ago, a user named chechclearr began posting photos to Instagram.
2. He appears to be a foreign fighter affiliated with al-Qaeda in Syria.
3. He posts photos of battle, sometimes with captions. This one read: “Fearless, not Reckless. Alhamdulillah.”
5. He shows how violence has seeped into daily life in Syria.
6. And extols the murderous al-Qaeda members who are now leading the insurgency against Bashar al-Assad.
8. He engages with people on Instagram and documents battle on the frontlines.
9. He writes in English, and pays particular attention to Dutch coverage of Syria. There is accented English in this video.
16. He says make-up is for clowns and warns women not to wear it.
17. The war — fought between rebels and al-Qaeda versus the regime of Assad — has killed more than 100,000 people and forced more than 2 million to flee Syria.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱