He was like a grandmother to the nation, speaking about everything from the dangers of air conditioning to the intellectual capacities of pigs. What follows are some of his craziest statements.
4. “You all know that one gram of nicotine kills a horse. We have a humane country, and it is people, not horses, who are being killed.”
5. All animals are potentially the enemy: “We don’t only have a problem with stray animals, but with pets. As soon as a pet goes outside, he becomes the most unintelligent hooligan.”
Here’s to a healthy Russia.
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉