1. Last week, Michelle Obama joined the campaign to #BringBackOurGirls, for the hundreds of schoolgirls kidnapped by the Islamist group Boko Haram in Nigeria.
2. The backlash came swiftly, with Twitter users calling out the administration’s policy of using drones around the world.
3. The hashtags were direct — #WeCantBringBackOurDead.
5. Some Photoshopped the sign Michelle Obama was holding in her Instagram pic.
9. Here the Photoshopped image shows a giant picture recently laid out in Pakistan to draw the attention of U.S. drone operators to child victims.
10. This image shows a picture of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, a 16-year-old U.S. citizen killed in a drone strike in Yemen.
11. A final Photoshopped image shows Malala Yousafzai, the young Pakistani activist who has been active in drawing attention to the Nigerian schoolgirls, holding Photoshopped commentary on the drone strike campaign.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘