1. Iranian police arrested and then released a group of young Iranians back in May after a video of them dancing to Pharell’s “Happy” went viral. Police said the arrests were in part to scare others — but that didn’t deter these Iranian puppets.
2. h/t @NegarMortazavi.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏