1. Iranian police arrested and then released a group of young Iranians back in May after a video of them dancing to Pharell’s “Happy” went viral. Police said the arrests were in part to scare others — but that didn’t deter these Iranian puppets.
2. h/t @NegarMortazavi.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲