2. The world famous tower — an iconic part of Berlin’s skyline — has been the site of sit-ins before. Police cordoned off the tower Wednesday and are not allowing visitors up.
4. Some of the refugees participated in protest camps in Berlin in June and July. Others came from other German cities to take part in the action. The group has not indicated how long they will stay.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.