1. For the first time, North Korea permitted foreigners to participate in the country’s annual Mangyongdae Prize International Marathon held on Sunday in the capital, Pyongyang.
The annual race includes a full marathon, a half marathon, and a 10-kilometer run.
3. Here are Harriet Harrper-Jones, from England, and Allie Wu, from Taiwan, after completing their run. They are next to a sign that reads, “Long Live the Shining Revolutionary Tradition of Our Party.”
4. Good times.
- UK election results: The Labour Party has been beaten into third place in Scotland, but is doing better than expected at holding on to control of English councils 🇬🇧
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.