1. For the first time, North Korea permitted foreigners to participate in the country’s annual Mangyongdae Prize International Marathon held on Sunday in the capital, Pyongyang.
The annual race includes a full marathon, a half marathon, and a 10-kilometer run.
3. Here are Harriet Harrper-Jones, from England, and Allie Wu, from Taiwan, after completing their run. They are next to a sign that reads, “Long Live the Shining Revolutionary Tradition of Our Party.”
4. Good times.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷