20 Face Masks You Can Do Right Now With What You Have On Hand
Everything you need for perfect skin is in your kitchen.
Disclaimer: Everyone's skin is different, and these DIY masks may work better for some people than for others.
1. Use bananas for hydration.
2. Use oranges to eliminate blackheads.
3. Lemon and honey to give instant shine to your skin.
4. Use avocados for dry skin.
6. Tomato juice for acne and acne scars.
7. Nutmeg for clear skin.
8. Papaya to soften and nourish your skin.
9. Baking soda and lavender oil to lighten blemishes and scars.
10. Almonds to to tone skin and tighten pores.
11. Cucumbers to combat aging.
12. Carrots to treat acne and repair sun damage.
13. Cilantro to make your skin smoother.
14. Rice to brighten skin.
15. Oats for smooth, clear skin.
17. Strawberries to lighten spots and scars.
18. Yogurt to rejuvenate and clean your skin.
19. Watermelon to treat skin and reduce irritation.
20. Grapefruit for oily skin and breakouts.
This post was translated from Spanish.