2. In fact, they make rules wherever they go.
And remember: Do not break these rules. If you do, your precious kitty will not hesitate to show you his “not-so-nice” side.
7. These beings make their own decisions. “Training” them is an impossible dream that people have tried and failed to attain for centuries.
Just when you get started working, your kitten sits her bum right atop your keyboard.
Your excuse is so much more valid than that “my dog ate my homework” bullshit.
8. You, when your cat falls asleep on your lap and you don’t want to wake him/her, so you just stay there, unmoving, until you die of natural causes.
It doesn’t matter if your legs fall asleep and you have to cut them off. Your cat’s comfort is the most important thing in the world, and you wouldn’t dare compromise it for your own selfish needs.
9. There’s nothing worse than going on vacation and having to leave your BFF at home.
Screw family. Cat + human = true love.
14. Do you think you’re independent? Bitch, please.
Cats don’t need anything from their owners. (Well, hardly anything.)
15. It’s normal to lose friends because they’re allergic to cats.
And even partners. If they can’t live together with cats, well, the solution is very obvious.
This post was translated from Spanish.
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for BuzzFeed’s “This Week in Cats” newsletter!
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲