1. First of all, there are two types of people when it comes to starting a new semester:
2. And you might as well prepare to be doing this until February:
3. And even though winter break was like five weeks long, you somehow left a few things unfinished...
4. You honestly don't even remember what hand you write with.
5. It's like your brain is playing a joke on you.
6. Anything and everything you might have learned a month ago has officially been erased from your mental hard drive.
7. And it isn't just your mind. Your body feels all weird and checked out, too.
8. It basically requires superhuman strength to even **think** about those morning classes.
9. And of course, you're oh so very tempted to skip...
10. Though you should know that EVERYONE feels this way.
11. There's always that one professor though who wants to get crackin' right away.
12. And somehow, no matter what you do, this semester has already started to get the best of you.
This post was translated from Spanish.