1. We are always aware of current news
2. Highly adaptable
3. We are more accepting of different people
4. We are more connected to many people
5. We are more creative
Since we have seen so much progression in every part of our lives we have become more creative to keep this progression going. We are outside of the box thinkers that do not see the world in black and white like our parents and grandparents.
6. We are curious and love to learn all the time
7. If we want change we are willing to speak out about it
8. We are closer to other generations than other generations before us
Since we as a whole are more connected, millennials have been more connected to other generations as a whole. We are used to seeing our parents post on facebook, and because of social media we actually do a better job than other generations before us on connecting.
9. We stay younger longer
At heart we still show our kid side every now and then, taking the time to enjoy the little things and enjoy a fresh breath of air. Focusing on the little things and taking a moment to reflect on recent and past accomplishments to gain insight into where we’ve came and where we intend to go.
10. More disposable income to travel the world
11. We get stuff done instantly rather than waiting to complete tasks
Those who make a list and make a plan to complete the tasks at hand are more likely to do said task than their counterparts who do not plan before acting. We believe this is how most millennials see things, we tend to create a plan of action before making our first move.
12. We are champions of multitasking
This can be shown through a scary but ultimately common task, texting and driving. It’s no secret Millennials are probably the worst at this having grown up in the world when texting became a very popular form of communication. We do have more useful means of multitasking and we believe in this age of cross functional jobs in which one member of the team is required to be an “expert” in multiple departments of a company.
13. We are independent thinkers
14. We are more philanthropic
We personally speak out for charity and get involved. We plan philanthropy events, fund raise, give our time, and donate whatever we can. We are helpful and always willing to share to help the less fortunate.