1. Peel garlic quickly by pressing down on it with a knife. It should come off really easily after that.
2. Hold water in your mouth while cutting onions. It'll prevent your eyes from tearing up!
The water in your mouth stops the onion "cry gasses" from reaching your eyes.
3. And to perfectly dice onions, grid your onion to get uniform cuts.
Slice the onion in half, then slice the onion across, but leave a little room on the bottom so it all stays connected. Then rotate the onion so you can finish cutting in a grid fashion.
4. Easily dice avocados for guacamole with a potato masher.
5. Thicken a chili with a tablespoon or two of peanut butter.
It'll give your chili a nice nutty flavor.
6. Cut a bunch of grape tomatoes with the help of two plates.
7. Separate egg yolks and whites with a water bottle.
Slowly squeeze the bottle over the egg yolk. When you unsqueeze the bottle, the yolk will be sucked in, and you can deposit it onto another plate.