1. The Pickle Festival: New York, New York
Ever tried pickled brittle? It’s kind of a big dill...
2. Oak Street Po-Boy Festival: New Orleans, Louisiana
Not your typical po-boy spread, this festival has some crazy variations including the Chaurice & Kim Chi Po Boy.
3. Napa Truffle Festival: Napa, California
This festival brings together a mix of the best truffle chefs and scientists from all around the world.
4. Poutine Fest: Ottawa, Ontario
Canadians are super proud of this dish, they even have a festival devoted to it. Featuring over 30 vendors dishing out this mouthwatering deliciousness.
5. Garlic Festival: Isle of Wight, England
Make sure you don't schedule any hot dates this night. After all, you'll be chomping on Britain’s most pungent garlic!
6. Cheese-Rolling Festival: Cooper’s Hill, Britain
Nothing quite like this one where competitors race to catch their wheel of cheese as it rolls down a massive hill.
7. La Tomatina: Valencia, Spain
At this boldly messy one, the whole town square gets painted red and people can slide down the "tomato rivers."
8. Galway Oyster Festival: Galway, Ireland
Shuck it like no one has shucked before at the Oyster 'Olympics' or World Oyster Opening Championship!
9. Hokitika Wildfoods Festival: Hokitika, New Zealand
Seagull eggs and huhu beetle grubs are only a couple of the delicacies served at this daring festival.
10. Pierogi Fest: Whiting, Indiana
How far can you fling a pierogi? Only one way to find out at the incredibly unique Pierogi Toss!