1. You understand the power of a dramatic entrance and the importance of first impressions.
2. All that stage makeup taught you how to contour better than a freaking Kardashian.
3. You absolutely kill it at karaoke night and impress everyone with your vocal skills.
4. After years of voice and speech training you're quite the eloquent speaker.
5. And those jazz squares come in handy on the dance floor at da club.
6. You're used to working on a tight budget for productions so the post-grad financial struggle doesn't intimidate you.
7. You have a knack for reading an audience which comes in handy whenever you meet someone new.
8. Whether you like to admit it or not, you're a damn good liar and sometimes use that to your advantage.
9. You're used to memorizing pages of lines and stage blocking so you're a very quick learner.
10. You know how to "cheat out" during a group photo so the camera gets your good side.
11. Being an ensemble member taught you the meaning of team spirit in group projects.
12. Those Shakespeare monologues you dreaded now totally up your dating game when you quote a romantic line or two.
13. You weirdly enjoy work presentations because they give you a chance to get back in the spotlight and perform.
14. After years of constructive criticism from directors you know not to take anything your boss says too personally.
15. Your ability to entertain a crowd and command a room helps you succeed in any leadership or managerial position.
16. All those grueling auditions taught you to thrive in competitive situations and be a good sport...
17. ...and how to deal with rejection like a champ.
18. Your incredible improvisation skills can get you out of any awkward situation...
19. You have a deep understanding of the human condition, making you particularly compassionate and friendly.
20. You have great people skills since you're used to dealing with an entire cast and crew of different personalities.
21. And most importantly, having a background in theater just makes you an overall better person.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!