1. It just hit you that you’re not going back to school for the first time ever and you’re having a total meltdown.
2. While everyone is planning on decorating their new dorm, you're wondering WTF to do with all the creepy stuffed animals in your childhood room.
3. You’ve seen so many college countdown Facebook statuses that if you see another one you might punch a wall.
4. While your friends are pumped about their new roommates, you’re at home like, “Hi mom and dad!”
5. Your entire Instagram presence is about to go downhill because you won’t be taking as many party pics.
6. Because it's not like you're going to be raging at bangers every Thursday night anymore.
7. All those costume gems you found at thrift stores for themed parties officially have no use since the real world isn’t as festive.
8. While everyone is back-to-school shopping, you’re with your parents at the grocery store arguing about what to make for dinner.
9. You’re painfully aware that the only kids to hang with in your hometown are the randos from high school that you haven't spoken to in four years.
10. So you have a weird amount of alone time and no lively college campus to keep you busy.
11. You hate that you’re out of the loop of campus gossip now.
12. You no longer have access to your school's free school gym, so you have to sign up for a stupid expensive gym membership like a real adult.
13. People are all excited for college parties and packing cute outfits; meanwhile you have to shop for “work clothes.”
14. And while everyone is posting fun college pics online, you’re on LinkedIn ~networking~.
15. You can't believe how unprepared you feel to enter the real world after four years of college.
16. You highly resent the fact that you no longer have a meal plan to feed you 24/7 and now have to fend for yourself.
17. Everyone's partying on campus before classes start and you’re sitting home spending the most quality time you’ve had with your mother since the womb.
18. You thought you were broke in college, but the student loans you now have to pay really put things into perspective.
19. When you go to the grocery store and see a pack of red Solo cups, you become emotional because those partying days are over now.
20. You thought you knew what it was like having a strict RA on campus, but no one is harder to sneak things by than mom and dad.
21. You’ve already marked alumni weekend on your calendar and can’t wait to relive the glory days on campus.
So thanks for the memories, college. Life just ain't the same without you.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!