1. Duck. The perfect substitute for your Thanksgiving dinner or your hat.
3. All those random rubber bands you find lying around put to good use.
4. Hair’s not just for your head anymore.
5. The perfect way to recycle all your extra garbage bags.
From the 2010 “Fashion Trashion” show put on the the University of Minnesota, Morris (UMM), Studio Art department. All the outfits were made by studio students using recycled, reclaimed, and re-used materials.
There are also shots of some scenes from the UMM Theatre department’s upcoming production of “As you like it”, which features costumes and sets constructed almost entirely from recycled, reclaimed, and re-used materials. Apparently on $20 was spent on new materials for all the costumes.
7. Taking business casual to a whole new level.
9. Someone not afraid to take a few punches for the team.
Bonus: The dog who wanted to be a raptor. (Can you blame him?)
We tip our hats to those who dare to dress differently. MINI. NOT NORMAL.
©2013 MINI USA, a division of BMW of North America, LLC.