1. The neon-tinted Lake Natron in Tanzania.
2. The bubblegum waves of Las Coloradas in Mexico.
3. The bright blues of the Mendenhall Caves in Alaska.
4. The fiery orange Chinoike Jigoku hot spring in Japan.
5. The peaceful purple hues of Wisteria Tunnel at the Kawachi Fuji Gardens in Japan.
6. The jewel-toned Marble Caves in Chile.
7. The candy-colored bark of the rainbow eucalyptus trees in the Philippines.
8. The vivid reds and greens of Fly Geyser in Nevada.
9. The rich shades of the Tulip Fields in the Netherlands.
10. The color-changing Kelimutu Crater Lakes in Indonesia.
11. The vibrant sands of the Seven Colored Earths in Mauritius.
12. The rainbow mountains of the Zhangye Danxia National Geopark in China.
13. The pink waters of Lake Retba in Senegal.
14. The alien green Danakil Depression in Ethiopia.
15. Finally, the unreal-looking Grand Prismatic Spring at Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming.
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Here's a handy guide to help you start posting today!
Looking for even more travel in your life? Then you should join our Bring Me Community Facebook group to talk about it to your heart’s content!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!