1. When your professor somehow expects you to write at the speed of light:
2. Or even worse:
3. This magical trick that makes time go slightly faster:
4. When you realize you can't trust anyone anymore:
5. Shout out to the handful of people that basically run each class:
6. When you miss one day and nothing is ever the same again:
7. Squinting to show the professor you're in deep thought:
8. Actually having fun with projects where you get to pick your own topic:
9. When you realize just how much you're paying to spend the period watching a movie:
10. Or, worse, YouTube:
11. Everyone's inner monologue when sitting through a boring gen ed:
12. Looking back and realizing that, in comparison, high school classes were actually way worse:
13. But above all, remember:
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Here's a handy guide to help you start posting today!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!