1. Exam season is here
2. Reading through notes like
3. Yet you keep slogging, hours on end, drowning in notes
4. Feeling the stress
5. Epiphanies are common
6. Procrastination becomes irresistible
7. You see the past papers and try to find reassurance in your classmates
8. But soon enough exam day arrives and you're opening the paper
9. Realising your lecturer/examiner has fucked you over, cue a feeling of burning resentments towards them...
10. All attempts at providing an insightful opinion feel regurgitated from your textbook:
11. Post exam: a concoction of self-loathing and realisation occupies your being
12. At least finally, you're free from exams!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!