1. Cut through anything like it's butter.
$29.95, on point.
2. Stop killing your plants, meet this squirrel.
$24 for you, cutey.
3. Dunk your cookies in this milk jacuzzi.
Set of 4 for $16.
4. Deep sea scrub your dirty dishes.
$7.99 a pop.
5. Discover the mind-body benefits of tea leaf infusion.
Instant zen, $12.
6. Satisfy your inner neat-freak and your small kitchen counter.
The best $49.99 you'll spend this year.
7. New York, Tokyo, or both?
$10 (or about 1,176 Japanese Yen).
8. Freeze it, heat it, fold it, fill it...
$24.99, includes infinite refills.
9. Upgrade your cheap wine with fresh, frosty air.
You really can’t put a price on class….
10. Keep crap out of your drain.
For you? $8.95.
11. Detox with fresh squeezed everything.
$19.98. You'll never buy orange juice again.
12. Not your mom’s wine stopper.
$9.95, but Mr. P does work for tips.
14. Dip your cookies, not your fingers.
Set of 4 for $12.
15. Meet the smarter sister of plastic wrap and aluminum foil.
$17.99 and it'll last you a whole year.