Jim Dowd, the MP for Lewisham, has invoked the wrath of Sheffield.
1. It's Strong And Northern
2. It's Vegetarian
3. It will improve absolutely any meal
4. Here's a video of David Blunkett MP adding it to his Shepherd's Pie on Gordon Ramsay's The F-Word
5. And here's the time Ned Stark was literally unable to stop talking about the spicy goodness
6. Henderson's flavour Yorkshire Crisps are the best crisps in the world
7. It has inspired more truly great works of art than any other table condiment
8. These guys wrote a SONG about it, for goodness sake
9. It inspired this excellent edit to the Lea & Perrin's Wikipedia page
10. Nick Clegg understands the importance of the "Hendo's vote"
11. It's the one thing EVERYONE in Sheffield can basically agree on.
So now you understand why Mr Dowd can expect a lot of this from the good folk of the Steel City
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!