1. Sara Marie's bum dance.
2. Pete and Christina's "dancing doona".
Housemates Pete and Christina were the first couple to form on the show and a simple night of hot and heavy action between the two became known as the "dancing doona". The footage was beamed around the country on adults only show, Big Brother: Uncut which became an integral part of the Big Brother watching experience.
3. Jess and Marty becoming Australia's couple goals.
Australia fell in love with Jess and Marty as their relationship blossomed and turned into something ~real~. After the season ended, Marty and Jess: An Outback Wedding aired and documented their marital journey. Unfortunately, true TV love does not exist as they are no longer together.
4. Chrissie taking down "pot stirrer" Ben.
5. Reggie being the first woman to win.
6. Merlin protesting Australia's treatment of refugees.
7. Miriam entering the house as an intruder.
8. Bree being evicted incorrectly.
9. A power failure plaguing the penultimate episode.
10. Trevor winning and then proposing to his partner on live television.
11. The "Logan" Twins attempting to trick the housemates.
12. Everything Vesna did.
13. Farmer David coming out to the housemates.
14. Gretel grilling housemate Michael over claims of "editing".
15. The introduction of a secret mother-daughter duo.
16. Anna dropping the phrase "Game on molls".
17. The "Turkey Slap" incident.
18. The fall out after the death of Emma's dad.
19. Corey Worthington going in as a celebrity intruder.
With falling relevance, Big Brother felt that injecting the infamous party boy into the house would boost terrible ratings. Unfortunately, Corey's appearance wasn't able to breathe life into the ailing reality juggernaut and Network Ten axed it at the end of 2008.