1. I know NRL is SUPER popular to attend.
5. But Australia’s real game is AFL.
6. Sure they tackle in NRL. But AFL players can come from ANYWHERE.
7. THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY DEGREES.
8. Out cold on impact.
9. All the bumps you could want.
11. I mean they get serious air.
14. Screamers. Screamers everywhere.
18. I’m sorry Gallen.
19. But AFL doesn’t need State of Origin anymore.
The footy love is spread all over the country.
20. Every week there are fierce rivalries.
Sometimes state versus state.
22. Sometimes it’s the local derbies with the most fire.
30. NRL could never beat a Batmobile at their big finale.
Bound for Glory.
32. But if anyone asks, “Which is Australia’s game, NRL or AFL?”…do what NBA World Champ Patty Mills would do.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- United Airlines has settled with the man shown being violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥