1. Eat your weight in fresh produce at a coastal farmer's market.
2. Have a drink "on top" of the city.
3. Pick your own punnet of strawberries.
4. Freak yourself out by swimming with sharks.
5. Watch people throw around a big ol' tuna.
6. Stay in a fancy AF luxury island hotel.
To see how some of the finest choccies in Australia are made, drop by for a tour of the Haigh's Chocolates Visitor Centre just south of the Adelaide CBD. Melba's Chocolate Factory is about 40 minutes out of the city of Adelaide in the scenic Hills district. It's still a working factory and famous for its "cow pats", which are more delicious than they sound.