1. Elephants Are Afraid Of Bees
2. Elephants Can Recognize Themselves In A Mirror
3. Elephants Hug
4. Elephants Can Get Sunburned
5. Elephants Have Greeting Ceremonies For Returning Friends and Families
6. Elephants Have 22 Month Gestation Periods
7. Family Comes First
8. Elephants Have A Sense Of Humor
9. Elephant Women Stick Together
10. Elephants Mourn And Bury Their Dead
11. Elephants Are Vegetarian
12. Elephants Have GPS
13. Elephants Are Sympathetic Towards Other Animals
Let's Save The Elephants!
Elephants are astounding and intelligent creatures. Despite their imposing size, they are very peaceful animals who have an unbelievable capacity for love.
The sad truth is that close to 100 elephants are killed every day for their ivory. This corrupt trade practice costs the lives of thousands of elephants every year is not used for sustenance of any means, as only the tusks of elephants are used and sold by poachers.
So get involved and help to save the elephants. When you look at all the warring that we have within our species, who knows, maybe we could learn a thing or two from these majestic creatures.