2. Find the members of The Fresh Beat Band attractive.
Lookin’ good, Shout.
How YOU doin’, Marina?
3. Tell your own “abridged” version of a bedtime story.
“So there’s these three pigs…” *turns page* “And they all built houses, but only one was strong…” *turns page* “Then a wolf blew down the houses except for the strong one…” *turns page* “The end! Now go to sleep.”
10. Lie about your kid’s age to get free kid admission.
“Really, sir? She’s 3? Because she looks like she’s in grade school.” “Nope! She’s just big for her age! Really freakishly big.”
18. Try breast milk.
You know you did.
24. Pass gas and blame it on your kid.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲