2. Find the members of The Fresh Beat Band attractive.
Lookin’ good, Shout.
How YOU doin’, Marina?
3. Tell your own “abridged” version of a bedtime story.
“So there’s these three pigs…” *turns page* “And they all built houses, but only one was strong…” *turns page* “Then a wolf blew down the houses except for the strong one…” *turns page* “The end! Now go to sleep.”
10. Lie about your kid’s age to get free kid admission.
“Really, sir? She’s 3? Because she looks like she’s in grade school.” “Nope! She’s just big for her age! Really freakishly big.”
18. Try breast milk.
You know you did.
24. Pass gas and blame it on your kid.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.