Congratulations! If you're reading this post it means you're a dad!
One of the most misunderstood but incredibly important duties of being a dad is "dad trolling."
In fact, studies have shown that children who were dad trolled are 14 times smarter than those who weren't.
Want to give your kids the best chance in life? Try some of these highly effective dad trolling techniques:
1. When your kid asks for something, give them the literal — but totally wrong — version of what they want.
2. If your kid won't get out of bed in the morning, blast "Big Girls Don't Cry" on your phone.
3. Grow a beard, then surprise your kid by shaving it off.
4. Take your kid to a Big & Tall store and browse through their largest sizes. When your kid asks what you're doing, say, "My doc said I'm going to start growing again. Should be 8 feet tall by summer."
5. Put one of these in your kid's school lunch.
6. Use props to give your kid a fright as often as possible.
Follow the lead of this epic dad troller, who hid a fake skeleton for his daughter to find at the worst possible times.