Reddit users shared the most embarrassing things their kids ever did:
1. “I received a note from my daughter’s preschool saying ‘Your daughter played duck, duck, goose but said vagina, vagina, penis.’”
4. “My 4-year-old saw an overweight man and asked while standing right next to him, ‘Mommy, is he pregnant?’”
5. “During a quiet moment in church my kid randomly blurted out ‘Did you know aliens don’t have penises?’”
6. Back in the days of restaurants having smoking sections, the hostess asked ‘Smoking or non?’ When I replied ‘Non,’ my 6-year-old said, ‘But you smoke pot, Mommy.’”
8. “My son pretends he’s being filmed for a reality show everywhere we go and narrates what’s happening to imaginary cameras.”
10. As we showered at the pool my nephew pointed to the man beside us and asked, “How come his is so much bigger than yours?”
11. “We were shopping at Old Navy and there was a little person who worked there. My daughter said, ‘Hey, mommy, that’s a big little kid!’”
13. “The day before I was going to buy a new van my daughter told the cashier at the supermarket, ‘My mom is getting a new man!’”
14. “I had diabetes when I was pregnant with my youngest, but my oldest told everyone I had diarrhea.”
15. “My son was visiting me at work when he pointed to a pregnant co-worker and said, ‘I see your belly. I know what you did.’”
19. “When our neighbor asked my son what I did for a living he said I sold drugs. I’m a pharmaceutical rep.”
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲