Reddit users shared the most embarrassing things their kids ever did:
1. “I received a note from my daughter’s preschool saying ‘Your daughter played duck, duck, goose but said vagina, vagina, penis.’”
4. “My 4-year-old saw an overweight man and asked while standing right next to him, ‘Mommy, is he pregnant?’”
5. “During a quiet moment in church my kid randomly blurted out ‘Did you know aliens don’t have penises?’”
6. Back in the days of restaurants having smoking sections, the hostess asked ‘Smoking or non?’ When I replied ‘Non,’ my 6-year-old said, ‘But you smoke pot, Mommy.’”
8. “My son pretends he’s being filmed for a reality show everywhere we go and narrates what’s happening to imaginary cameras.”
10. As we showered at the pool my nephew pointed to the man beside us and asked, “How come his is so much bigger than yours?”
11. “We were shopping at Old Navy and there was a little person who worked there. My daughter said, ‘Hey, mommy, that’s a big little kid!’”
13. “The day before I was going to buy a new van my daughter told the cashier at the supermarket, ‘My mom is getting a new man!’”
14. “I had diabetes when I was pregnant with my youngest, but my oldest told everyone I had diarrhea.”
15. “My son was visiting me at work when he pointed to a pregnant co-worker and said, ‘I see your belly. I know what you did.’”
19. “When our neighbor asked my son what I did for a living he said I sold drugs. I’m a pharmaceutical rep.”
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.
- The UK heads to the polls today, with a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.