1. Remember Ariana Richards, who played “Lex” in Jurassic Park?
2. Today she is an award-winning artist whose incredible paintings can be seen on her official website.
Ariana creates contemporary impressionist art, and can trace her genealogy back to the early Italian Renaissance with Carlo Crivelli, a contemporary of Botticelli.
7. Nice work, Ariana! We’re pretty impressed too!
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍