1. Emily, the Rapunzel-loving 3-year-old who cut her hair and donated it to kids with cancer.
Emily's uncle, Mathew, first cut her Rapunzel doll's hair, then Emily's.
2. This 4-year-old boy, who sweetly comforted his desk mate when she became upset on her first day of kindergarten.
Of course, when she asked for a hug, he informed her that he's too young.
3. This little boy, who sang the sweetest song to his newborn baby brother the first time he held him.
4. A little girl named Willow, who absolutely won Halloween with her costume game.
5. Ana Luz, a 9-year-old who sent a letter of encouragement to heartbroken defender David Luiz after Brazil lost in the World Cup.
Translated to English:
Hi David Luiz,
My name is Ana Luz.
I saw all of the Brazil games in the World Cup and I liked it a lot watching you play.
I think that you don't need to be sad because you played well and did the best you could. You were a great captain.
Life is like this, sometimes people lose and sometimes people win but people only need to be happy.
David Luiz, you are my champion.
Ana Luz Penna Reale