17 Products That Prove You're Raising Your Kids In The Damn Future
Not even Doc Brown could have dreamed up this stuff.
1. This stroller that pushes itself.
2. This Keurig-like machine that makes a single-serving bottle of formula in under a minute.
3. This car seat that emits a series of tones upon arriving at your destination so you never forget your baby is in the back.
4. ThIs smart piggy bank that lets you send your kids their allowance digitally.
5. These plates/mats that suction to the table so little kids can't overturn their plates and make a mess.
6. This smart Bluetooth thermometer that lets you track your kid's temperature in real time through your phone.
7. This wristband that helps you alleviate morning sickness simply by wearing it.
8. This stroller that turns into a bike (or bike that turns into a stroller, depending how you look at it).
Learn more about the Taga bike.