4. You always scream when your kid falls down, which generally upsets them way more than the fall.
8. You’re at the school dances, too.
You just can’t help yourself.
9. The phrase “They’ll be fine” makes you see red.
And you can’t be held responsible for what you do when your partner says it.
11. And in the rare instance that you can’t avoid the sleepover being elsewhere, you make a drive by or two.
13. Even dropping your kid off somewhere is difficult, and you won’t leave without imparting five minutes of warnings and instructions.
20. Even when you do finally go out you constantly call to “check in.”
“Oh, really? Still napping? Great. Talk to you again in twelve minutes!”
21. If you lose track of your kid you totally freak the freak out.
22. And if it happens at the mall they might as well call you an ambulance.
This is especially embarrassing when it turns out your kid was behind you the whole time.
- Palantir, one of the most secretive companies in Silicon Valley, is grappling with a wave of staff departures and the loss of key clients.
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- And Labour's Sadiq Khan is London's newly elected mayor. He's the first Muslim to lead a major European capital city.