1. This mom who gave birth in a hospital hallway, and had the entire experience captured on film.
2. This dad who posted this far-reaching Instagram about the struggles of not having changing tables in men's rooms.
3. This mom/artist who hilariously nailed how life changes from your first-born to second.
4. This "a bit conservative" mom who accompanied her 20-year-old daughter to get an X-ray of her back...
5. This single dad who made his son smile by wearing a dress to a Mother's Day event at the boy's school.
6. This mom who documented her pregnancy with triplets in a refreshingly honest way...
...and continued to keep it real after they were born.
7. This 88-year-old dad who — after spending a week apart from his 53-year-old son with Down syndrome — had a heart-stirring reunion with him.
8. This mom who went on England's This Morning show and discussed having a favorite child.
9. These parents of 14 sons who were really hoping to finally have a girl, but ended up having another boy...
...so they gave him the middle name "Sheboygan" ("She's A Boy Again"). 🤔
10. This badass mom who breastfed her 8-week-old baby between periods of her hockey game.
11. This dad who showed off a photo of his son and his son's boyfriend to friends at work — and touched his son in the process.
12. This Texas-based mom who — when her daughter living in New York said she had a headache — immediately hopped on a plane to dispense some TLC...IRL.
People were seriously charmed by the mom's spontaneous trip.
13. This dad whose "very angry" response to his son's report card melted hearts everywhere.
14. This mom who was able to watch her baby be born during a C-section.
15. The dad who trolled his daughter's marriage proposal...
...by holding up this sign! 😂🤣😂
16. The mom who shared this heartbreaking poem in her kid's classroom about what to do during a lockdown.
17. And this mom who shared this adorable story about her clearly-going-places daughter!
An earlier version of this post said the parents with fourteen sons had a baby daughter. In fact, they had another son, which is why they gave him the middle name "Sheboygan."