1. In 1970, after completing recording of the classic album, Abbey Road, The Beatles broke up.
2. The split was acrimonious, and drove a wedge between John and Paul, who had been collaborators and best buds since they were teenagers.
4. John invited Paul to drop by the sessions for what would become Nilsson’s Pussy Cats, and soon they were jamming!
John sang and played guitar, while Paul sang and played drums.
5. To make things ever crazier, Stevie Wonder was there and joined in on keyboards!
6. The jam has never been officially released, but if you know where to look (like - ahem - directly below) you can find it.
7. The recording may be rough, but it’s nice to know that John and Paul got over their differences and had one last jam together, don’t you think?
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖