3. A mashed potato sundae also makes for quite the surprise.
Act like the coolest parent ever and tell your kids you’ll be serving sundaes for dinner, that way when they realize their sundae is actually mashed potatoes and gravy, it can be their dinner. Learn more here.
8. Stuff toilet paper into the toe of your kid’s shoes.
This is especially fun if you casually mention to your kid first thing in the morning that their feet look bigger.
11. Rig a ketchup bottle to squirt string instead of ketchup.
“Hot dogs are ready, kids. Tee-hee!” Learn how to make one here.
12. Sew one of your kid’s socks closed halfway down.
If you’re the sewing type this prank will leave you in stitches.
14. Put a “for sale” sign in your front yard.
Want to take this prank to the next level? When your kid asks where you’re moving to, say, “Alaska.”
16. Make your kid think the principal called.
Use your best acting skills as you tell your worried kid the principal’s laundry list of complaints.
19. Block the spout of your kid’s shampoo bottle.
Unscrew the cap, cover the top with saran wrap, then screw the cap back on and cut off the excess.
27. Take a screencap of the desktop on your kid’s iPad or computer and leave it up full screen.
Your kid will be stumped why nothing happens when they touch or click on the icons.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.