1. Put your "head" in a jar, then leave it in the fridge to be discovered.
2. Serve up some "spider chip cookies."
3. Give your kids a startle the next time they use the bathroom.
4. You can give them a scare when they reach for the toilet paper, too.
5. Hang this pleasant fellow made out of craft paper at the end of a dark hallway.
6. Put fake cockroaches in your kids' cereal box.
7. Make your kids think there's a ghost in the backyard.
8. Use toilet paper rolls to put glowing eyes just outside your kids' bedroom window.
9. Wake your kids up Halloween morning wearing plastic fangs.
10. Buy an "Undead Ted" and place it innocently among your kid's stuffed animal collection.
11. Freak out your kids by eating a bowl of creepy worms.
12. Hang a talking tree decoration on a tree outside.
13. Pack a "bloody" hard boiled egg in their lunch.
14. Turn a regular photo into a haunted one using the Camera Hoax app.
15. Pose as a harmless scarecrow decoration on your porch.
Then, when your kids come home, jump up and give them a fright!