1. Find My Kids and GPS Tracker Pro will track your kids’ whereabouts.
Find My Kids for the iPhone and GPS Tracker Pro for Google Play are free apps that keep track of your kids through their phones. You can even set up alerts that let you know the second they leave the neighborhood.
4. Koi Pond is a super simple and pretty way to entertain the kids.
This basic yet cool app is perfect for entertaining toddlers in restaurants and waiting rooms. Simple to use, kids just touch the screen to create ripples and scare away the fish (or “fishies” in kid-speak).
Get it here for $0.99 on the iPhone.
5. BubbleFREE and Original Virtual Bubble Wrap keeps antsy toddlers’ fingers occupied.
Like Koi Pond, these simple apps keep toddlers occupied by letting them virtually experience the addictive joy of popping bubble wrap.
13. Good Food Near You is great for finding healthy food on road trips.
When you don’t want to feed your kids another meal of fast food, this free app finds you healthy restaurants nearby. If fast food is your only option, you can also use it to find the healthiest items on the menu. Find it here.
16. Canvsly stores your children’s artwork online.
This free iTunes app lets you throw away the stacks of your kids’ artwork and instead upload them to a secure server. You can share the art with friends and family, organize it chronologically, and even convert the artwork into keepsakes and gifts!
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.