2. And your favorite TV shows play on Nick at Nite.
4. The only new celebrities you recognize are the offspring of the ones you grew up loving.
“Did you hear Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith’s daughter was cast in Fifty Shades of Grey?”
6. But you haven’t bought a CD by a new artist in years.
11. Your shoe selections have become more and more sensible.
14. The hair on your eyebrows, ears, and nose has started to grow in really weird ways.
16. More of your friends are announcing divorces than engagements.
18. You really don’t understand how to watch MTV anymore.
Wait… when did they get rid of Kennedy?
19. The last time you went to the ER, this is what the resident who treated you looked like:
21. At one point you’ve looked in the mirror and given yourself a pep talk by saying, “You’ve still got it.”
23. You’re now older than every player on your favorite baseball team.
26. You’ve started to schedule your Friday nights around watching Dateline NBC.
You might even do a mean Keith Morrison impression.
27. Everything you think happened five years ago actually happened 10 to 15 years ago.
Hold up. There is no way The Sixth Sense came out 15 years ago.
29. And you can’t bring yourself to throw this out.
30. You use outdated terms like “Did you tape the show?” and “Rewind that song!”
32. Mammograms and prostate exams are now a way of life.
It gets easier, Sully. I promise.
33. Waitresses card you to get a good tip, and not because they think you’re under 21.
34. All the actors and actresses you used to think were hot now play grandparents.
Hot grandparents, but still. Grandparents.
36. A single drink gives you a wicked hangover.
37. When your friends trade stories from college, you find yourself saying, “Wait. What happened?”
38. Sitting has become preferable to basically any other activity in life.
39. But despite everything, there’s no amount of money they could pay you to be a confused twentysomething again.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯