2. Use a face-swap app to replace a favorite photo in your kid’s room with a face-swapped version.
For extra fun, when your kid asks, “What happened to the photo?” you can reply, “What do you mean? It looks the same to me!”
8. Want to prank your kid but lack motivation? Invite them over to watch this really sweet commercial on your computer.
9. Put a paper cup with this message on your kid’s homework desk.
For extra points leave a plastic bug underneath — just don’t leave a real bug unless you want to be put in an incredibly unpleasant nursing home one day.
13. If your kid loves Justin Bieber, use this app to make them think Justin is calling.
Set the “call” to happen in 30 seconds, then put your phone down on the table in clear sight of your kid. When it rings, act too distracted to check who is calling and wait for your kid to lose it.
- French President François Hollande said he won't run for re-election, citing his unpopularity and likely inability to garner enough support.
- Millions have watched him call out the government and the media over Brexit: James O'Brien, the man who made radio viral.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Spanish authorities have accused six professional tennis players of helping to fix 17 matches 🎾💰