2. Use a face-swap app to replace a favorite photo in your kid’s room with a face-swapped version.
For extra fun, when your kid asks, “What happened to the photo?” you can reply, “What do you mean? It looks the same to me!”
8. Want to prank your kid but lack motivation? Invite them over to watch this really sweet commercial on your computer.
9. Put a paper cup with this message on your kid’s homework desk.
For extra points leave a plastic bug underneath — just don’t leave a real bug unless you want to be put in an incredibly unpleasant nursing home one day.
13. If your kid loves Justin Bieber, use this app to make them think Justin is calling.
Set the “call” to happen in 30 seconds, then put your phone down on the table in clear sight of your kid. When it rings, act too distracted to check who is calling and wait for your kid to lose it.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝