4. Getting easy laughs whenever you use slang.
6. Being super grumpy.
7. Also, super mean.
People pretty much just accept it when you’re old.
8. Peppering your conversation with old person cliches like, “Back in my day…”
10. Trolling young people about what it was like in the past.
11. Making yourself out to have been the most awesome person ever.
Who’s to say you didn’t beat LeBron James in a pick-up game back in ‘03?
14. Pretending to be dead just to mess with people.
19. The high-waist pants will be pretty boss too.
22. Which will lead to lots of time for new hobbies.
25. Pretending to nod off so you can eavesdrop.
“What about that old guy over there?” “Don’t worry about him. He’s asleep.” Heh.
27. No longer having to pretend to like anything.
If you think something sucks you’ll say so, and if someone contradicts you, you’ll just throw up your hands and yell “Bah!”
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass and threw a bible into a Colorado mosque on Sunday morning.
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.