1. Make cleaning your fridge easier by lining the shelves with plastic placemats.
2. Use Target-exclusive Up & Up brand detangler on your kid's hair.
You can get a 10 oz bottle for just $1.57 and it works as well as more expensive detanglers.
3. Display — and store — your kid's artwork in this super cool frame.
4. Text the word "BABY" to 827438 to have baby mobile coupons sent to your phone.
5. You can also save on baby stuff by starting a baby registry.
6. Keep your kid's books organized with this affordable book rack.
7. Organize your home with items raided from the dollar section.
8. You can also find items for party games in the dollar section.
9. One more tip for the dollar section — you can often find bins like these which are terrific for organizing cupboards.
10. Put together the ultimate recipe binder.
11. Save on kid stuff from Target's exclusively owned Circo brand.
12. Make cleaning up toys fun for your kids with this Toydozer.
13. This toy organizer will also help your kids keep their room clean.
14. Stop your newborn from scratching their face with these mittens.
15. Whip up fast food-style breakfast sandwiches at home.
16. Use this seat protector to keep your carseat — and baby — from wrecking your backseat.
17. Make your own baby food and store it in this freezer tray.
18. Score the ultimate diaper bag for a comic book lover.
19. Use a rolling storage caddy in the laundry room to hold supplies.
20. Set up a family command center that looks amazing.
21. Store your kid's extra stuffed animals out of the way with this hammock.
22. Pick up prepackaged breastfeeding snacks.
23. Download the Cartwheel app to save 5-50% on baby stuff.
24. Make cutting apple wedges for your kids insanely easy.
Get this apple wedger for $9.87.