24 Genius Products You Need If You Have A Toddler
With a toddler you need all the help you get.
1. This bowl with spill-resistant technology.
2. This drawing mat that uses water instead of ink — so it's 100% mess free!
3. This Yucatán-style taco truck made out of cardboard that makes a wonderfully original playhouse.
4. These non-skid socks your toddler can wear without falling down.
5. These cups that hang on the fridge so your toddler can get their own water.
6. This Ms. Food Face plate that makes even picky-eating toddlers look forward to meal time.
There's a Mr. Food Face plate too.
7. This flame-free Smores maker that allows your toddler to "Do it myself!"
8. This plastic attachment that turns any cup or glass into a sippy cup.
9. This adjustable belt for toddlers that lets you get the most out of their clothes.
10. This toddler-sized broom set that will allow you to sweep without your little one begging for your broom.
11. This potty training watch that lets your toddler know when it's time to go to the bathroom.
12. This portable potty that lets your toddler use public toilets.
13. This "Road on a Roll" that lets you bring your car-loving kid's race track literally anywhere.
14. This sun shade that keeps a car seat from getting super hot in the summer.
Get it here for $7.30.
15. This travel tray that lets kids snack and play — making long car rides a whole lot easier.
16. These reusable food pouches that make on-the-go apple sauce a lot more affordable.
17. This utensil that makes it easy to eat whole foods like sandwiches, pizza, waffles, and burritos.
18. This "Sleeper Hero" doll that gives your toddler the courage to sleep through the night.
19. This bin that's ideal for storing all of your toddler's bath toys.
20. This shower head that brings things down to your toddler's level.
21. This learning kit that helps a toddler understand the alphabet, numbers, shapes and colors.
22. This faucet extender that makes it easier for toddlers to wash their hands.
23. This weaning system that will break your toddler of their pacifier obsession.
24. And this sippy cup that takes the nightmare out of giving your kid medicine.
An earlier version included a product that has since been removed.