We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community to share the cutest thing their kids have said, and, well, get ready to LOL and say "aww":
1. "When my 4-year-old niece went to Knott's Berry Farm, she insisted that she couldn't have boysenberry punch because she's a girl. She only drank it when we agreed to call it girlsenberry punch."
2. "I told my daughter, 'No matter how big you get, you will always be my little girl.' She took my hand and said, 'And you'll always be my big mommy.'"
3. "My 5-year-old daughter asked, 'Do the wheels on our car get dizzy? They go round and round all the time!'"
4. "My husband was play fighting with my then 3-year-old son and told him, 'You’re going down, sucker!' My son replied, 'Well, you’re going down, lollipop!'”
6. "My 4-year-old daughter sneezed a few times and said, 'Mama, I think I have the Bless Yous.'"
7. "My son asked what angels do, so I explained they’re God's helpers. After careful consideration he said, 'Oh, so they’re God's Minions?'”
8. "When my son was 3 or 4, we took him out for lunch and he called the place a ‘luncharaunt.’"
9. "When I asked my 3-year-old son if he wanted a baby brother or baby sister he said, 'Ummm, I think I’d like a baby pig.' (He's going to be disappointed.)"
10. "My 4-year-old daughter said, 'Mommy, I love you more than ice-cream, and Daddy, I love you more than asteroids!'”
11. "I told my nephew he was too young to do something and he replied, 'I’m not too young, I’m 4!' to which I responded, 'No, you’re only 3.' He looked me square in the eyes and said, 'No, I’m 4. 3 is dead!'"
13. "When my son was 2 years old he would call me 'honey' because that’s what my husband calls me. I can remember being in the store and him saying, 'Oh, honey this' and 'Honey that' — everyone around us couldn’t help but smile."
14. "My 6-year-old son puckered up for a kiss from his aunt and when she leaned in he grabbed her face and said, 'Don’t ever punch me and I won’t ever punch you.'”
15. "The other day in the car my son told me, 'Mommy, you make me laugh! And you know who else makes me laugh? Daddy! When he toots!'”
16. "My son used to like to watch 'Alvin and The Chicken-Mumps' when he was little."
17. “'I can’t lift that because I don’t have enough strongs'”— my 4-year-old explaining why he can’t lift something heavy."
18. "When my daughter was 4 we took her to Disneyland. After walking all over the park all day — and getting tired of walking — she looked up at my dad and said, 'Poppy I has bendy legs!'”
19. "My daughter, Sadie, got confused upon learning the alphabet. She thought it was, 'A, B, Sadie, E, F, G...'"
20. "I taught my little brother to say 'behold' when he wanted us to look at something. It was so funny when he would point at random objects and pronounce, "BEHOLD!"
21. "For a few years my 8-year-old has said, 'I love you more than you love me, true or false? True!'”
22. "My 8-year-old son: 'This is my baby sister. She has autism. It doesn’t make her different. It makes her extra special.' Me: *tears*"
24. 5-year-old: 'I can't find my backpack.' Me: 'Where's the last place you saw it?' Kid: 'On my back!'"
25. My 6-year-old nephew, after being sent to his room for having a tantrum, put this sign on his door: 'You can come in now. I’ve found my temper.'”
Submissions have been edited for length and clarity.