1. The dad who went the extra mile to demonstrate just how much his daughter resembled him.
2. The dad who showed off his martial arts abilities — and finished with a kiss.
3. The dad who has some finely honed dad reflexes.
4. And the dad whose reflexes work even when he's napping.
5. The dad who made absolutely sure that all of his kids could see.
6. This multi-tasking dad.
7. The dad who did this when his son scoffed at his claim that he used to be a dancer.
8. The dad who comes from the Billy Madison school of playing ball.
9. The dad who commented "Glad they're blue" when his daughter posted this photo with her boyfriend:
10. This badass father of twins.
11. The dad who was Napoleon Dynamite before Napoleon Dynamite.
12. And this dad who is basically The Dude.
13. The dad who ordered a salad because he wanted to "eat healthier."
14. The dad who created beeping eggs so his blind daughter could participate in an Easter egg hunt.
15. And the dad who got these shoes for his paralyzed daughter so she could experience the sensation of walking.
16. The dad who did this when he met (an unamused) Christopher Reeve.
17. And the dad who has an epic anecdote about being an extra in Forrest Gump.
You can see him in this gif.
18. The dad who joined his Frozen-loving daughters in dressing up as Queen Elsa.
19. The dad who pulled this electrifying prank on his son.
20. The dad who knew how to keep his daughter entertained during their layover.
21. The dad who gave his daughter a Mike Tyson-style face tattoo.
22. The dad who discovered the best use for a selfie stick — embarrassing his kids.
23. And this dad...
Who is always there...
When his daughter...
Needs him the most.
The shoes in #15 were invented by a cool mom — Debby Elnatan. An earlier version of this post misstated that they were invented by the father pictured.