2. You spend twenty minutes frantically searching for a missing cleat.
12. You can’t believe how freezing it is and complain to anyone within earshot that soccer should not be played in November.
Really? November? I mean really.
13. So you sneak off to get a cup of coffee and miss your kid’s only goal.
Your kid, twenty years from now, in therapy: “Why was that coffee so important to him, Doctor? WHY?!”
15. And the coach of your kid’s team who seems just as clueless.
“Open your eyes, ump! He used both hands!”
18. Even though the ref looks like this:
22. And you find yourself screaming as her teammates take it all the way to the goal and score!
Goals are awesome even though no one actually keeps score in these games.
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly discloser payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Some Republicans are seeing the effects of climate change in areas they represent and want the party to rethink the issue.
- There's a good chance that you've handed over your personal information if you've ever downloaded a free app 🕵