2. You spend twenty minutes frantically searching for a missing cleat.
12. You can’t believe how freezing it is and complain to anyone within earshot that soccer should not be played in November.
Really? November? I mean really.
13. So you sneak off to get a cup of coffee and miss your kid’s only goal.
Your kid, twenty years from now, in therapy: “Why was that coffee so important to him, Doctor? WHY?!”
15. And the coach of your kid’s team who seems just as clueless.
“Open your eyes, ump! He used both hands!”
18. Even though the ref looks like this:
22. And you find yourself screaming as her teammates take it all the way to the goal and score!
Goals are awesome even though no one actually keeps score in these games.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.