1. You feel a surge of adrenaline the second you step inside.
It doesn’t matter if it’s your fifth visit that weekend. You still feel it.
8. You love Pinterest, but recognize it for what it is: a gateway drug.
You on Pinterest: “Ooh, I’ll have to go to Michaels for that. And look there. I wonder if they have that at Michaels?”
10. Full disclosure: There is stuff you bought months ago still sitting in bags at your home.
You’re going to get to it, though. You’re 90% — make that 80% — sure of it. Yup, 70% sure of it.
12. On your birthday you definitely hope you’ll get a gift card or three.
14. You are famous for trying to get your friends to go with you.
22. When your stuff is rung up you’re always surprised to discover you spent way more than you thought you did.
Oops, you did it again.
23. And lastly, when you’ve been away too long, you start to get that itch.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱