1. You feel a surge of adrenaline the second you step inside.
It doesn’t matter if it’s your fifth visit that weekend. You still feel it.
8. You love Pinterest, but recognize it for what it is: a gateway drug.
You on Pinterest: “Ooh, I’ll have to go to Michaels for that. And look there. I wonder if they have that at Michaels?”
10. Full disclosure: There is stuff you bought months ago still sitting in bags at your home.
You’re going to get to it, though. You’re 90% — make that 80% — sure of it. Yup, 70% sure of it.
12. On your birthday you definitely hope you’ll get a gift card or three.
14. You are famous for trying to get your friends to go with you.
22. When your stuff is rung up you’re always surprised to discover you spent way more than you thought you did.
Oops, you did it again.
23. And lastly, when you’ve been away too long, you start to get that itch.
- Stanford University tried to buy its way out of federal Title IX investigations into how it handles sex assault cases, say two women.
- Two juveniles charged with arson in connection with the Tennessee wildfires that killed 14.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- Trump has reportedly picked Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt to lead the EPA. He's opposed Obama's climate change policies.