1. Changing diapers.
2. Changing diapers in public takes some getting used to as well.
3. Staying in shape.
4. Accepting messiness.
5. Not oversharing your baby on social media.
6. Carrying your baby from room to room.
7. Sucking snot out of your baby's nose.
8. Listening to unsolicited advice.
9. All of the laundry.
10. The lack of sleep.
11. Not poking your baby to make sure they're breathing.
12. Saying "my son" or "my daughter."
13. Resisting the urge to buy all of the onesies.
Cute onesies, funny onesies, inappropriate onesies...If you're not careful you'll wake up one morning with a full-blown onesie addiction.